Whenever you eat delicious, sticky or crispy buffalo wings, you wish you knew how to make them. Here is how to make crispy wings.
Buffalo Wings Recipe
Easy and delicious buffalo wingsPin Recipe
- 10 chicken wings
- ½ cup cake flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- vegetable oil for frying
- Mix together all the dry ingredients, except pepper and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Coat the chicken in the seasoned flour, cover and refrigerate for 90 minutes.
- Combine butter, hot sauce, pepper and garlic powder over low heat. Blend and keep aside.
- Fry coated wings in heated oil (they should be covered in oil completely) for 10 to 15 minutes until brown.
- Remove from oil, drain and cover with butter mix. Serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!