There is nothing like a freshly baked bread just out of the oven with some butter on. This is a very easy to follow bread recipe.
Easy Bread Recipe
- 1 kg flour
- 1 packet dry yeast
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 20 ml salt
- 10 ml sugar
- 1 L water
- In a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Mix the water with the oil and vinegar, now mix the water and flour together.
- Now divide between 2 bread pans. Bake at 180ºC (350ºF) for 1 hour.
- The bread can be placed in a cold oven, mixed directly afterward.
- Now turn on the oven. The bread will rise, if your oven gets hot quickly, turn on the oven at 50ºC (120ºF).
- Place the two bread pans in the oven until the bread has risen evenly with the skillet.
- To make the bread different, you can sprinkle grated cheese or chopped sun-dried tomatoes over the bread.