This beef lasagne recipe is delicious comfort food, especially on cold evenings. Make it in a large oven pan for the family to share or individual servings in lasagne dishes. This easy to follow recipe shows you step by step how to make beef lasagne. Serve with small containers of garlic butter, chili sauce, and parmesan cheese. Put slices of french loaf or ciabatta on the table and a green salad to be eaten with the lasagne.
A rich, filling meal containing meat, sauce, starch and cheese in one dish.Pin Recipe
- 1 kg minced beef prepared
- 500 gram pack precooked lasagne
- 500 ml tomato puree
- 1,5 liters white sauce prepared
- 300 grams cheddar cheese grated
- Spread a small amount of white sauce over the oven pan or over the bottom of each lasagne dish.
- Pack precooked lasagne sheets so that there is no overlapping.
- Spread a layer of tomato puree over meat.
- Spread a layer of white sauce over.
- Repeat, starting with a second lasagne layer, ending with white sauce.
- Cover with grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 180°C (350ºF) for 35 minutes.
Calories: 1182kcalCarbohydrates: 51gProtein: 71gFat: 76gSaturated Fat: 35gCholesterol: 256mgSodium: 670mgPotassium: 1352mgFiber: 5gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 1389IUVitamin C: 13mgCalcium: 617mgIron: 9mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
We hope you enjoyed this lasagne recipe!