Bean Soup Recipe
Delicious bean soup for those cold winter days
- 4 cups cooked red beans pureed in food processor
- 300 grams beef shin, diced optional
- 2 quarts chicken or beef stock
- 2 large onions chopped
- ¼ cup parsley leaves chopped
- ¼ cup celery chopped
- ½ cup bell peppers chopped
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 bay leaves
Heat oil in a large pot and fry meat, onions, bell pepper and celery.
Add the stock and beans. Add bay leves, salt and pepper.
Cook for approximately 2 hours.
Add parsley and Tobasco.