This barbeque sauce recipe makes a basting sauce to use when cooking meat and stews to add a tangy taste.
- ½ small onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 sprig parsley finely chopped
- 25 ml wine vinegar
- 25 ml oil
- 5 ml Worcester sauce
- 145 ml tomato sauce (ketchup)
- freshly ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a large screw-top jar, cover and shake vigorously until well blended.
- Leave for 24 hours, shaking occasionally.
- Use as a baste.
- Do not freeze for longer than 3 to 4 weeks.
We hope you enjoyed this Barbeque Sauce Recipe!
Feeling guilty after this delicious dish? Visit our fitness website and burn those calories! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to ensure you do not miss out on any of our recipes. Have a look at our other recipes here. Be sure to follow us on all social media platforms. Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest