This barbeque sauce recipe makes a basting sauce to use when cooking meat and stews to add a tangy taste.
- ½ small onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 sprig parsley finely chopped
- 25 ml wine vinegar
- 25 ml oil
- 5 ml Worcester sauce
- 145 ml tomato sauce (ketchup)
- freshly ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a large screw-top jar, cover and shake vigorously until well blended.
- Leave for 24 hours, shaking occasionally.
- Use as a baste.
- Do not freeze for longer than 3 to 4 weeks.