Make this delicious banting white sauce as a topping for your meats, vegetables, moussaka, fish. To make a cheese sauce, add cheese.
Banting White SaucePin Recipe
- 250 ml cream fresh or long life
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp grated cheddar cheese optional
- Pour cream into a pot and heat on stove.
- Stir continually while allowing the cream to reduce to a thick sauce.
- Add salt to taste.
- For a white cheese sauce, add cheese and stir until smooth.
Calories: 931kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 9gFat: 98gSaturated Fat: 61gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 28gCholesterol: 360mgSodium: 201mgPotassium: 204mgSugar: 1gVitamin A: 3845IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 285mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!