This recipe makes a delicious, filling cheese sauce for your banting dishes – top your steak, beef strips, chicken and use in moussaka.
Banting Cheese SaucePin Recipe
- 300 ml cream fresh or long life
- 2 tbsp cheddar cheese grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pour cream into a pot and heat on stove top.
- Stir over medium heat while allowing the cream to reduce and become thick.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Stir in cheese and stir until thick and smooth.
Calories: 289kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 3gFat: 30gSaturated Fat: 19gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 111mgSodium: 75mgPotassium: 64mgSugar: 1gVitamin A: 1178IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 103mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!