This recipe incorporates coconut, banana, and raspberries into lovely muffins, combined with healthy oats, honey, and yogurt. Be sure to bake enough, because they will be gobbled up at tea-time!
Coconut, Banana and Raspberry Muffins Recipe
- 60 grams coconut flour
- 60 grams spelt flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 60 grams jumbo oats
- 2 banana ripe, mashed
- 3 tbsp honey
- 250 ml natural yogurt
- 2 eggs whisked
- 200 ml whole milk
- 250 grams raspberries
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF) and line 8 holes of the muffin tin/pan with cases.
- Mix the flours, baking powder, and jumbo oats together in a medium bowl.
- Using a separate mixing bowl, mix in the bananas, honey, yogurt, milk, and eggs.
- Whisk the dry ingredients to the mixture whisking until you have a smooth batter.
- Stir through the raspberries and divide between 8 muffin cases.
- Sprinkle the top of the muffin batter with desiccated coconut and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool on an oven wire rack and serve warmish.
We hope you enjoyed this Banana, Coconut, and Raspberry Muffin.
Feeling guilty after this delicious dish? Visit our fitness website and burn those calories!
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to ensure you do not miss out on any of our recipes.
Have a look at our other recipes here.
Be sure to follow us on all social media platforms.