This recipe incorporates coconut, banana, and raspberries into lovely muffins, combined with healthy oats, honey, and yogurt. Be sure to bake enough, because they will be gobbled up at tea-time!
Coconut, Banana and Raspberry Muffins
Fresh and delicious muffinsPin Recipe
- 60 grams coconut flour
- 60 grams spelt flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 60 grams jumbo oats
- 2 banana ripe, mashed
- 3 tbsp honey
- 250 ml natural yogurt
- 2 eggs whisked
- 200 ml whole milk
- 250 grams raspberries
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF) and line 8 holes of the muffin tin/pan with cases.
- Mix the flours, baking powder, and jumbo oats together in a medium bowl.
- Using a separate mixing bowl, mix in the bananas, honey, yogurt, milk, and eggs.
- Whisk the dry ingredients to the mixture whisking until you have a smooth batter.
- Stir through the raspberries and divide between 8 muffin cases.
- Sprinkle the top of the muffin batter with desiccated coconut and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool on an oven wire rack and serve warmish.
Calories: 215kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 7gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 181mgPotassium: 283mgFiber: 7gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 160IUVitamin C: 11mgCalcium: 153mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!