We will be showing you a recipe for banana bread that is really easy to follow. Banana bread is always a winner when you have guests or to enjoy yourself. Always serve banana bread with real butter. If you have lots of bananas that went black, chuck in an extra one to the recipe. Do not attempt to cut a warm banana bread – always allow it to cool down completely.
Easy Banana Bread Recipe
- 3 bananas Slightly Overripe
- 1 cup sugar
- 120 grams butter
- 2 eggs
- 65 ml water
- 2 cups flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350ºF).
- Using a mixer, cream the butter or margarine and sugar in a bowl until light and creamy.
- Stir in the mashed bananas and beat to combine thoroughly.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, blending well.
- Sift the flour and salt into the mixture and stir to blend well.
- Dissolve the bicarbonate of soda in the water and stir into the mixture, then stir in the baking powder.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf tin and bake in the oven until done about 45 minutes.
So, how did your banana bread come out? Rate the recipe!