a Very easy recipe that shows you how to bake sweet potato. This recipe gives you the most delicious baked sweet potatoes to enjoy as a side dish with your meal. This is a stunning dish.
Baked sweet potatoes in honey
- 6 large sweet potatoes halved lengthwise
- 125 ml clear honey melted
- 65 ml oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 ml ground mace
- Arrange the sweet potatoes in a greased casserole.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour the mixture over the potatoes.
- Bake in the oven at 180ºC (350ºF) for 30 minutes, basting occasionally with the juice. Serve at once.
We hope you enjoyed these baked sweet potatoes.
Feeling guilty after this delicious dish? Visit our fitness website and burn those calories!
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to ensure you do not miss out on any of our recipes.
Have a look at our other recipes here.
Be sure to follow us on all social media platforms.