a Very easy recipe that shows you how to bake sweet potatoes. This recipe gives you the most delicious baked sweet potatoes to enjoy as a side dish with your meal. This is a stunning dish.
Baked sweet potatoes in honey
Delicious baked sweet potato dishPin Recipe
- 6 large sweet potatoes halved lengthwise
- 125 ml clear honey melted
- 65 ml oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 ml ground mace
- Arrange the sweet potatoes in a greased casserole.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour the mixture over the potatoes.
- Bake in the oven at 180ºC (350ºF) for 30 minutes, basting occasionally with the juice. Serve at once.
Calories: 354kcalCarbohydrates: 63gProtein: 4gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 125mgPotassium: 772mgFiber: 7gSugar: 27gVitamin A: 32063IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 68mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!