Baby marrows are very versatile and quick to cook. Serve them as a side dish with chicken, lamb or beef.
Baby Marrow RecipePin Recipe
- 250 g baby marrows sliced in rings about ½cm thick
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- ¼ tsp mixed herbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the butter and oil in a pan.
- Fry the onion until soft.
- Add the baby marrows and fry for another 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and fry until they are soft and the cubes lose shape,
- The baby marrows must be tender.
- Add salt and pepper and herbs.
Calories: 70kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 2gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 14mgPotassium: 400mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 595IUVitamin C: 28mgCalcium: 23mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!