What goes together better than carrots and peas? Use our recipe to serve this favourite with any main meal. Young children love eating carrots and peas with their hands.
Baby Carrots and PeasPin Recipe
- 2 cups petit pois peas frozen or fresh
- 1 cup baby carrots frozen
- 1 tsp butter
- pinch of salt
- 100 ml water
- Add salt to the water and boil carrots for 5 minutes.
- Add peas and cook another 4 minutes.
- Drain excess water and stir through butter.
Calories: 20kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 35mgPotassium: 76mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 4444IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 11mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!