This is a recipe for a very tasty corned beef hash foldover to be enjoyed on a slice of bread or rice as a light meal. Garnish with fresh parsley if you like.
American Corned Beef Hash
A tasty recipe for beefy hashPin Recipe
- 2 cups tinned corned beef
- 3 cups boiled, chopped potatoes cold
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- Mix beef and potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Moisten with milk.
- Spread over a buttered frying pan.
- Fry slowly over low heat for about 20 minutes to brown bottom.
- Fold over like an omelette.
- Serve on bread or rice.
Calories: 330kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 28gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.4gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 81mgSodium: 125mgPotassium: 1054mgFiber: 3gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 91IUVitamin C: 31mgCalcium: 26mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!