Air fryers out, quick and easy zucchini fritters packed with healthy veggies.
Air Fryer Zucchini, halloumi and cornPin Recipe
- 2 medium zucchini coarsely grated
- 225 gram halloumi block coarsely grated
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels thawed
- 2 eggs lightly whisked
- ⅔ cup self raising flour
- 3 tsp fresh oregano leaves chopped
- olive oil
- greek yogurt to serve
- fresh oregano extra sprigs, to serve
- Using your hands to squeeze out the excess liquid from the zucchini, place the zucchini in a small bowl.
- Add the corn and halloumi, and stir well.
- Make a hole in the center and add the eggs, flour, and oregano, season and stir until well combined.
- If needed preheat your air fryer to 200°C (392°F).
- Drop tablespoonfuls of the zucchini mixture onto the air fryer rack, and cook for 8 minutes or until nice, crispy, and golden.
- Transfer to a plate when done, and repeat with the remaining mixture in 2 more batches.
- Place yogurt in a small bowl, season the yogurt with black pepper and drizzle over olive oil.
- Serve scattered with extra oregano.
Calories: 221kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 13gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 533mgPotassium: 253mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 239IUVitamin C: 12mgCalcium: 413mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!