These breadcrumbs are air fried until perfectly crunchy! Simply made with mashed potato, flaked salmon, and creamed corn.
Air Fryer Salmon CroquettesPin Recipe
- 1 kg mashed potatoes
- 300 gram smoked salmon skin, removed and flaked
- ½ cup creamed corn
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 250 gram jar birch & waite aioli
- 1 egg lightly whisked
- 2 tbsp milk
- 150 gram plain flour
- 50 gram breadcrumbs
- lemon wedges to serve
- In a medium bowl combine mashed potatoes, salmon, corn, dill, and 100gram of aioli.
- Shape tablespoonfuls of mixture into oval croquettes. Arrange on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Combine the egg and milk in a shallow bowl, and place the flour on a plate.
- Roll each croquette in flour, shaking off any excess.
- Dip in egg wash, then roll in breadcrumbs pressing to coat.
- Spray with oil and air fryer at 180°C (356°F) for 10 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Serve with remaining aioli and lemon wedges on the side if desired.
Calories: 175kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 6gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0.2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 63mgPotassium: 410mgFiber: 3gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 52IUVitamin C: 29mgCalcium: 22mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!