Let’s make the best cheesy garlic bread rolls.
Air Fryer Garlic BreadPin Recipe
- 100 grams butter
- 2 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 5 hot dog rolls
- 150 grams Mozzarella cheese grated
- In a medium bowl, put your butter and microwave until melted.
- Add your crushed garlic and parsley, and mix well.
- Using a knife cut 3 diagonal lines, not cutting them through.
- Brush the garlic butter into the slits, use enough butter in this step there will be for the end as well.
- Pop in the grated cheese stuffing it nice and fat.
- Place the rolls in the air fryer and brush them with the remaining butter over the rolls.
- Air Fryer for 2 minutes at 180°C (356°F).
Calories: 445kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 14gFat: 32gSaturated Fat: 19gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 83mgSodium: 642mgPotassium: 173mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 962IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 250mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!