Want a quick and easy dinner or lunch recipe, here is one for you. Have a hunger spot, this will hit it in no time.
Air Fryer Fried RicePin Recipe
- 300 gram chicken tenderloins
- 4 rashers rindless bacon
- 450 gram long grain rice microwave
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 2 eggs lightly whisked
- 120 gram frozen peas
- 2 green shallots sliced
- 1 long fresh red chilli thinly sliced
- oyster sauce to drizzle
- If needed preheat your air fryer to 180°C (356°F).
- Place the bacon and chicken on the air fryer rack, and cook for 8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate and set aside to cool slightly, slice the chicken and chop the bacon.
- In the meantime, use your fingers to separate the rice grains in the packet, and microwave the rice for 1 minute.
- Transfer to a round 20cm (7,8 inches), high-sided ovenproof dish or cake pan.
- Add the oyster sauce, sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger, and 2 tbsp water mixing well.
- Place the dish or pan in the air fryer, and cook for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender.
- Stir through the egg, peas, chicken, and half of the bacon.
- Cook for another 3 minutes or until the egg is cooked through, stir in half of the shallot, and season with salt and white pepper.
- Serve with remaining shallot, back, and extra oyster sauce, and sprinkle chili over.
Calories: 666kcalCarbohydrates: 97gProtein: 32gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0.05gCholesterol: 144mgSodium: 1075mgPotassium: 587mgFiber: 3gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 617IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 64mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!