Don’t feel like standing in front of your pan turning your chicken the whole time, place your chicken in the air fryer and let it do its job.
Air Fryer Chicken TikkaPin Recipe
- 6 pcs chicken breast
- 5 tbsp tikka sauce
- 1 tbsp ginger crushed
- 1 tbsp garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 4 tbsp butter
- Place your chicken breast on a plate, poking them with your sharp knife so that the marinade can go in.
- Put the chicken breasts in a round bowl, mixing all the ingredients with your hand.
- Line your air fryer with foil, and put the chicken breasts with the marinade in your air fryer. Even out the chicken in the air fryer.
- Turn on the air fryer to 180°C (356°F) for 10 minutes.
- Serve with chips, salad, or even a fresh french loaf.
Calories: 96kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 2gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.3gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0.3gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 464mgPotassium: 82mgFiber: 0.1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 274IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 54mgIron: 0.1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!