These chicken tenders will be your new air fryer recipe go-to, perfect for serving with ginger and mayonnaise on the side.
Air Fryer Chicken TendersPin Recipe
- 500 gram chicken tenderloins
- 25 gram crumb seasoning sachet
- canola oil spray
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp pickled ginger reserving 2 tsp pickling liquid
- Placing your chicken on a tray in a single layer.
- Sprinkle evenly half of the seasoning, turn the chicken and sprinkle evenly with the remaining seasoning.
- Spray with oil.
- If needed preheat your air fryer to 180°C (356°F).
- Cook chicken for 14 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and reserved pickling liquid.
- Serve the chicken with dipping sauce and ginger on the side.
Calories: 99kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 9gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0.02gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 116mgPotassium: 165mgFiber: 0.1gSugar: 0.2gVitamin A: 21IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 7mgIron: 0.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!